Elder Alex Evans has been called to the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission. He reports on July 10th, 2013, and will serve for a period of two years.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

So today we were surprised with our REASSIGNMENTS IN THE MAIL!!!!!! Just some background info on my thoughts and wishes for this mission call. There were 2 missions that I wanted to go to. 

1. Houston, Texas - Dad's mission
2. Los Angeles, California - Landon's mission

So I was really hoping and praying to go to one of those missions. AND.

DRUMROLLLLL PLEASE!!

Elder Evans, you will be serving a temporary assignment in the TEXAS HOUSTON EAST MISSION!!!!!!!! So I don't know if that was a recent split or if it used to be your mission dad, but it is close enough! 

I leave the MTC on Monday morning at 2:30 and my flight leaves from SLC to Dallas at 6. and then I have a 2 hour layover until I fly to Houston. I am soooo excited! I will call sometime before 6 I honestly have no idea what exact time but it will be probably like 5, and I'll be able to email on Saturday. The Church is True and there are no such things as coincidences. I cannot wait to get into the field and meet the people who are being prepared for me!

The other missions that my District members are going to are

Tacoma, WA
Gilbert, AZ
LA, CA
Cleveland. OH
Rapid City, SD
Charlotte, NC

Email me back by Saturday and send me that picture book!!


Love You all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment