Elder Alex Evans has been called to the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission. He reports on July 10th, 2013, and will serve for a period of two years.

Friday, August 29, 2014

August 18, Last week of transfer

August 18, 2014
Cabo Frio

Dear Family and Friends,


I don't have much time to add onto this week It was a good week and we worked hard. I have interviews with president today here in an hour or so, so I need to get going. This week is the last week of the this transfer. I hope that I get to stay here in Cabo Frio and finish the training of my second son. But,  if the Lord needs me somewhere else, I'll go.

 

Thanks for all of the help and support. Continue praying and I'll do the same. I know that our Savior Jesus Christ lives and loves us. I hope that we are all trying to come closer unto him and learn more about what he did for us.

 

Have a great week!

 

Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment