Elder Alex Evans has been called to the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission. He reports on July 10th, 2013, and will serve for a period of two years.

Friday, May 8, 2015

April 6 Happy Conference and Happy Easter

March 30, 2015
Anil, Jacarepaguá

Dear Family and Friends,


I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday and was able to ponder the plan of salvation and the atoning sacrifice of the Savior! I know that I really enjoyed this week. I caught a small cold from my companion, but I forgave him, and am getting better now. I learned a lot at conference and hope that you all did too.

 
I'm thankful to be a member of the true church of Christ and to have the more complete knowledge of His plan for us. Something that I really have been thinking about lately is how the knowledge of Where we come from, why we are here, and where we are going to go after this life has really helped me in my life to make all the choices that I make. I know that choices have eternal consequences and significance, and I know that all of us will ressurrect someday to be judged and be rewarded according to our thoughts, actions, and desires.
 

This week we had another baptism. I am now three weeks straight. Proving President Cabral right that yes, all missionaries can and should baptize weekly. I'm trying to finish my mission strong to do all I can to help my area and baptize everyone that is waiting to receive this sacred and saving ordenance.

 
That's all I got this week. We are working with a teaching pool of about 20 young men and women to baptize them in this month. Pray for us to be able to help them take this decision. 

Love,
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment