Elder Alex Evans has been called to the Brazil Rio de Janeiro Mission. He reports on July 10th, 2013, and will serve for a period of two years.

Monday, May 18, 2015

May 18- Short and Sweet

May, 18, 2015
Rio Das Ostras

Dear Family and Friends,

How are yall? I'm doing well. We are working to turn this area around and really have some more success these last 2 weeks I have. This week we found a few really cool people to teach and people who were really prepared to hear the message of the gospel.

I am just continuing the mission and preparing myself to finish. Prepping to get back home and be a different person and get back into the world. I'm excited to get to rest a little bit and then get back to school. I can't wait to start portuguese classes at BYU. I'm already going to miss speaking this language.

I don't have a whole lot to say. My thoughts are all over the place, but I'm grateful that I had this opportunity to serve and I am incredibly grateful that I was called to serve here in Rio de Janeiro. It may have it's problems, but it's the best city in the entire world. And the Cabo Frio zone will always be the best, I spent so much time here that it just has to be. Can't wait to be able to some day get on the beaches here. 

We're coming to a close. Only 2 more weeks. Get ready.

Love,
 
Elder Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment